BlackBerry’s new design just made itself more outdated
People used to love their Blackberry keyboards. TCL Corporation, a company in China, now licenses the branding and just launched the Blackberry Key2 with a full keyboard. The Blackberry Key2 costs $649 and will be available in the U.S. on July 13. It’s an OK phone but, as we explain in the video above, there’s very little use anymore for physical keyboards.
- Diego Maradona is Argentina’s No. 1 fan — but also its biggest distraction
- Britain’s Prince William meets Mahmoud Abbas
- Democrats still aren’t ready to use impeachment talk in the midterms — even after Cohen
- Watch Canada compete at the wheelchair basketball world championships
- Japan advances to World Cup knockout round on fair play tiebreaker
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.